The main advantage for someone who produces and sells electricity with solar is that it is energy producer and has revenue from sales made. This fact is completely independent of the price at which purchases electricity for its needs and its power consumption to do. All of us will remain consumers of electricity regardless of whether or not we are also producers. The sale of electricity to PPC is a contract lasting 25 years and a guaranteed price for energy generated. This ensures us from any risk would such an investment and a photovoltaic installation at home is an investment and therefore you should face.
Beyond the obvious economic benefits there are a number of advantages that reinforce the view that putting solar in our home is the right choice.
• Does not produce any form of pollution in the atmosphere.
• The operation is completely silent.
• They have great reliability and longevity that surpasses and 30 years.
• They require minimal maintenance for their operation.
• Reduce the temperature of the roof of the residence on the roof or roof mounted. The temperature of a roof being installed solar panels can be up to 13 degrees Celsius less than the case where the sun beats through the roof.