Hoppecke OPzV solar power
The OPzV solar.power batteries are sealed stationary batteries with fixed electrolyte in gel.
The construction as sealed batteries makes HOPPECKE OPzV solar.power batteries maintenance free relating to re-filling of water.
Using tubular plates in combination with gauntlets at their positive tubular plates, HOPPECKE OPzV solar.power single cell batteries offer an extreme high cycling expectancy.
The electrolyte of HOPPECKE OPzV solar.power batteries is fixed in gel what causes even the option of a horizontal assembly (optional). So the OPzV solar.power range is optimal for application in sectors with high charge and discharge operation load like solar and off-grid applications.
The design as DIN-product in accordance to DIN 40742 gives highest compatibility by changing existing battery systems or integration in case of enlargement of already existing batteries.
HOPPECKE single cells of the OPzV solar.power type series have a cycling expectancy of up to 1600 cycles with 80% depth of discharge.
Your benefits with HOPPECKE OPzV solar.power
- Maximum cycle stability and durability
- in particular during PSoC operations
- Reduced maintenance requirements with the greatest safety
- maintenance free due to sealed Gel-technology (VRLA)
- Highest reliability
- in the supply of isolated power networks or remote off-grid applications
- Highest project flexibilit
- provided by excellent storage capabilitiy
- Optimal environmental compatibility
- closed loop for substance recovering in an accredited recycling system